|Town Board Meeting (January 2011 minutes) Minutes For 1/10/2011
|MINUTES OF REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
January 10, 2011
The regular monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of LaGrange was called to order by Chairman Taylor. Chairman Taylor, Supervisor Wilson, Supervisor Sukala, and Supervisor Schramm were all present. Clerk/Treasurer Hoffmann was also present. Supervisor Callaway was absent.
Motion to adjourn at 8 p.m. (Wilson/Schramm) Motion carries.
- Approval of Minutes of December 13, 2010 meeting (Sukala/Wilson) Motion carries.
- Treasurer Report
- Approval of Agenda (Schramm/Wilson)
- Committee Reports, if any from:
a. Buildings and Highways—can’t dispose of electronics through John’s Disposal, etc., have a list of places that can take them, will put them on the website and put information in the newsletter this spring.
b. Safety—Officer Tim Ottabacher present to report: Nov—76 calls, Dec—86 calls
c. Lake Management Districts' Reports—nothing to report
d. Finance & Personnel—nothing to report
e. Information committee—nothing to report
- Planning and Zoning Commission
a. Variance request for Grant Louis and Linda Sabo, W5477 Rocky Road for a 21’ shore yard setback (66’ required) and 8.6’ side yard setback (15’ required) and grade changes within 75’ of the shore yard—Planning and zoning tabled due to lack of representation, Motion to table (Schramm/Wilson) Motion carries.
b. Response to Walworth County regarding a change to section 59.69 of the Wisconsin Statutes granting townships veto authority over conditional uses.—Plan and zoning greatly in favor of this, Motion to send letter to Walworth county with favorable response. (Schramm/Wilson) Motion carries.
- Proposed road vacation for the northern most part of Kieler Drive, conceptual discussion—want 1,000 or 1200 square feet vacated to become part of the Sergi owned property, the title is still in the original owner’s, Mr. and Mrs. Kieler, who have since passed and there are no apparent heirs. Would have to petition the Town Board to vacate and get signatures of property owners along the frontage, hearings would have to be held
- Determining how to proceed with the Sterlingworth Culvert project—Attorney Macy suggests a closed session to determine options, January 18th at 7:30 p.m.
- Approval of proposed raises for Clerk/Treasurer and Highway Department employees—Finance recommended 3 ½% increase for clerk/treasurer and highway department, Motion to approve (Schramm/Sukala) Motion carries.
- Approval of bills properly submitted for payment—Motion to approve the bills properly submitted for payment (Schramm/Wilson) Motion carries.
||Back To All Minutes
Copyright (c) 2002, Town of La Grange
La Grange, WI